“It cannot be explained, it must be experienced.”
How do you describe something when there's nothing quite like it in the world?
It's been more that 150 years since Hubert Underberg created his natural herbal digestive in Rheinberg, Germany. Today the production plant is based in Berlin.
- Back in 1846, people thought Underberg had certain magical qualities.
- Many people still think so, but now we know it's the natural herbs from 43 countries that make it work.
- Hot macerated in alcohol, it's these herbs that aid digestion and take away the "full" feeling you get after a big meal.
- After a good meal ... or any kind of overindulgence,
- Underberg has an almost miraculous effect.
- It lets you feel light, bright and alert...in minutes.
- Most people don't believe this until they try it.
- Then there's the question of taste.
- Underberg has a strong herbal taste that can make you say "Oh Wow!"
- But it is a new taste experience.
- That's why you must take Underberg all in one swallow.
- After it hits your stomach, you'll feel a warm tingle that slowly moves out to your fingers and toes.
- As the Europeans say . . ."you've got to try it to believe it."
- The world's smallest hot water bottle.
- In Europe, a tiny bottle of Underberg is often called the world's smallest hot water bottle.
120/20ml (12 btl soft pk)
120/20ml (30 btl soft pk)
120/20ml (12 btl gift tin)
- Over one million bottles are consumed every day!
- A natural calmative.
- More and more Underberg is being consumed for its calming effect.
- After a hard day at the office, on the job, or surviving a hectic weekend, a lot of people say there's nothing like Underberg's natural herbs to make them feel calmer and more relaxed.
- For a truly different experience, try an Underberg!